Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project 10: Uncoventional Earrings

I observed that earrings usually are identical and so are mine. So when I was thinking of an earring that will go with my magnet bracelet, I had come up with these designs.

When I was working on them, I got bored with earrings that are exactly the same and identical. So I decided to go unconventional and create earrings that though same stones were used the design is slightly different from the other. 

The first earring is a set that I pair with my project 9 bracelet using the same materials-crazy cuts and beads but slightly different to each other.
crazy cuts and beads
cat's eyes and chains
The second earring is cat's eye and chains. I was trying to make a bracelet using this kind of chains but end up creating this set. I have used it once and got the people around me asking if these earrings are really a pair. Yes of course...it just that they decided to go against each other... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment