Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Project 7.1 - Black Invasion Bracelet Edition

Two days later, I decided to make the bracelet that will go with the earrings. Using black seed beads and elongated black beads, the bracelet was completed. The bracelet does not have any clasp or clamps to close it. It is spring like and has three layers to wrap it securely around the wrist. The advantage for this bracelet? Anyone can wear it regardless of the wrist size.
The finished set - earrings and bracelet. I ran out of the stones... so the necklace was not made. I guess, some of the stones are already lost.
But then, I am planning to look for a stone just like this so that I'd be able to complete the necklace too...hopefully I'd be able to find one.
Wearing the earring and bracelet...the following morning


No comments:

Post a Comment