Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 8: Accessories are Self-expressions

Accessories whether earrings or necklace or bracelets represents who we are. You wear them to feel good and to look good. They are our self-expression and represents our emotions. That's why even if the accessories are very simple in design they are radiant and fabulous because they are made with emotions.

My mother's request
I have made another set of earrings. My mother and my sister requested me to make them earrings. With that goal, I made this simple earrings for them. The set of earrings above is my mother's request. She liked the design basically because she loves green. And the beads used have green design on it.
my sister's request
Apparently, my sister also loves green. So when she saw these cat's eyes stones in my accessories box, she requested if I could use them and turn them into earrings. So with the use of gold plated jewelry wires, I made this set for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment